Friday, August 29, 2008

A minor delay

My well meaning husband mailed my birth certificate requests not knowing that I had not put the money orders in them. I just got the letter back requesting I resubmit with the money. I'll do that this weekend.

I began searching the SS Death Indexes. There is a name that matches the girl, but the birthdate is 2 days off. I'll just wait until I get the BC's. Hopefully there were both born in the city I'm requesting them from. If not, I only have one other clue to where the boy may have been born.

I am remaining vague enough on this site so that an imposter can't read this and show up claiming to be them. Key details are being omitted so don't even try it, LOL!

1 comment:

N said...

this is a fascinating topic for a blog....I'll be checking back in. Best of luck with your search.