Thursday, July 2, 2009

You've got mail!

Out of no where I get mail from the state where I sent off for birth certificates.  In a previous post I mentioned that one had came back needing more information (and it is still in my desk).

Well, the other came back this week with results.  But nothing useful.

It basically said that a search was conducted +/- 5 years from the date indicated and they did not find anything.

I think I am over thinking this military thing.  Even if the child was BORN on the base, the home address is where I should have requested. I made a request using the location of the military base.  That may have been my error.

I know that my father and their mother had an apartment in a nearby city when the second child was just a few months old.  I am going to send a request for that city.

Wish me luck, I'm remailing tomorrow!

Back on the grind after some inspiration!

1 comment:

Don said...

so i decide to click on this particular and i discover how the pic located at the top of your blog is absolutely priceless!